Thursday, March 11, 2010

Florist

I am so organised for this wedding. So far we have finalised the location for ceremony and reception, got the bridesmaid dresses, found my dress, and now I have the florist. I found her in an unconventional way, one of my friends Tina on facebook joined her fan page Emma Valentine flowers so I decided to contact her. Tina just had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia and is in the same mothers group as Emma.

I gave her a call and she came around Tuesday night. She was absolutely lovely and really knew what she was talking about. She used to have a store on Unley Road but closed shop to have a baby and now is starting her floral business from home. We went through all the options. I really wanted peonies for the wedding but they only flower for 3 weeks of the year. So she suggested other alternatives. Aisha and I are both going to have flowers in our hair, and the family members who are female are going to have corsages. She is also doing our centre pieces. I think she will do a great job and I'm looking forward to seeing the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment