Saturday, February 6, 2010

I've found THE dress...

Yesterday Aisha and I continued the search for my wedding dress. I was initially planning to have it made because I'm so short but didn't really want to go through the headache of fittings, buying fabrics etc. We went to Jenny and Gerrys which is one of the biggest bridal salons in Adelaide and where most brides buy their dresses.

We had a lovely lady named Silvania help us. She was very professional and honest about what suited me and what didn't. I tried on about 10 dresses and the dress I chose was the second one I put on. I had narrowed it down to two dresses but the other one was too princessy for me, and it was a very common dress lots of other brides had worn it before.

I can't say too much about the dress because Ty reads the blog but I love it!!! And I keep looking at the photo on my iphone LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment