Sunday, January 17, 2010

The date has been tentatively set...

After being engaged for nearly a year Ty and I have finally decided what we will be doing for our wedding. Initially we were going to have a destination wedding in Noosa with just our families but have decided to change that. We had a few people express disappointment at not being able to be there to see us get married. I also thought I would regret it if I didn't do the proper wedding.

We have set the date for 5 March 2011. I have started the ball rolling and looked at several places that I think are quite nice. They are Mount Lofty House, Windy Point Restaurant, Mort Lock Library and Adelaide Town Hall. We haven't chosen a place yet, and the decision will come down to cost as most weddings do.

We are hoping to keep the wedding numbers to 50 guests but that is becoming a struggle. Family alone comes to 30 so just close friends would be another 30. It would be pretty much 50/50 Ty's side and mine.

I'm really looking forward to the planning of this wedding because I'll be able to do the wedding the way we want it. Stay tuned for more of the stresses, laughter and fun of planning a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment