Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mount Lofty House Booked !!

Last time I posted I mentioned that we wouldn't be going with Mount Lofty House because of the cost. I emailed the wedding co-ordinator to advise her of this. She wrote asking what price range we had in mind. I advised her we didn't want to have to book an additional 4 rooms on the night of the wedding, and that we didn't want to pay the $10 per person surcharge. She said she would speak with her manager to see what she could do.

Well today she rang me back to advise that her manager had waived all those conditions for us, plus we get one free nights accomodation to the value of $280 with buffet breakfast and late checkout. The price person for dinner is still a bit higher than other places but I will be staying there the night before with the bridesmaids so we won't need a car hire, that saves $500. We are also having our wedding cake made by our very good friend Mitch who is also our photographer, which is saving us alot of money. Mitch you rock!!!!

I am so happy because Ty and I really fell in love with Mount Lofty House and now we can stop scouting for locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment